Warranty & Returns
Read Below for Detailed Policy Information
1. Delivery dates are approximate subject to normal variations customary in the industry and unforeseen delays. Seller shall not be liable to Customer for any delay which is directly or indirectly the result of any cause beyond Seller's reasonable control, including without limitation, fire, flood, accident, civil unrest, acts of God, war, governmental interference, labor difficulties, disruption in materials or supplies, actions or omissions of suppliers or vendors, or transportation delays.
2. Full risk of loss and title passes to the Customer upon delivery of the merchandise to a carrier at the F.O.B. point. Claims for loss or damage in shipment must be made directly to the carrier. Upon Customer's default in payment, seller may at its option repossess the merchandise. This means that our responsibility is limited and ends when the transfer of goods is made to our freight carrier (UPS, Fed Ex, US Postal etc...)
3. In no event shall Seller be liable for coincidental or consequential damages. Customer agrees that no other remedy (including but not limited to incidental or consequential loss) shall be available to him. We are not responsible for typographical or graphical errors. Pictures are believed to represent the item being sold. Items may change slightly due to updates by the manufacturer. Customers agree to purchase the items as shown with minor variations.
4. Customers may cancel any orders before shipment has been processed. Cancellation requests after we have processed and before customer has received product(s) will be charged freight. We cannot guarantee that a product order can be canceled. The customer must then return the product freight pre-paid with the original packaging unopened to receive a full refund on the goods minus freight. Insuring goods is the customer's responsibility. Request for refund of non-defective goods after receipt will be charged a restocking fee of 20% minimum. After 30 days, all sales are final.
5. Due to the nature of the products, our martial arts items carry no implied warranty. If the merchandise happens to be damaged upon receipt, we will replace it. We must be notified of defect within 72 Hours of receipt. Defective items will be replaced with the same or comparable item. Returns for refund will be charged a 20% restocking fee and must be returned within 7 days in new and re-saleable condition with all manufacturer's boxes, brochures, and warranty cards. Shipping & Handling is never refundable. Shipments back to us must be paid and insured by the buyer under all circumstances. Shipments from us to the buyer will be paid by us via UPS Ground or U.S. Postal (regardless of how the initial order was shipped eg. Overnight, 2nd Day, etc.., we will ship regular surface) under circumstances where the items were received initially defective. Cross-shipmets of merchandise is available for extraordinary circumstances. For replacement items due to size or fitting, customer must pay freight both ways. Sorry, all non-US. Continental customers including Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and all International customers are responsible for freight fees under all circumstances. (We know that this can be difficult especially when the mistake is ours, but we must stick with this policy for all international customers. Many stores and resellers just choose not to deal with international clients due to the high risks. We have chosen to but only with this strict policy in place. Hence for all international customers, be aware of this).
6. Suggested Replacement Items for previously discontinued or out of stock goods are not guaranteed to encompass all the features and value points of the previous good. The customer must do their own research to insure that they are buying what they need or want.
7. We do not guarantee delivery. Delivery gurantees are assumed by the shipping company. We can only ship via your request. We do not take responsibility for late shipments due to UPS delivery error or errors by other shipping companies. There are no refunds due to errors of this nature.
8. All returned checks will be assessed a $25 fee. All late accounts will be charged 2% per month. Customer agrees to pay all costs including attorney's and collection fees for delinquent accounts. Any dispute or legal action from any transactions with Aiya! Inc. (Gungfu.com) will be processed within the jurisdiction of the Los Angeles County Court System in the State of California.
9. All returns must be in their original shipping package or something comparable. Do not ship anything back in the original manufacturer's box or packaging. This may void our ability to exchange your product or give you a refund/ credit.
Fill Out the Online Return/Exchange form Here.