The Infinite Hero Foundation is dedicated to honoring and empowering those who exemplify the highest virtues of courage and heroism. A non-profit public benefit corporation, the foundation uses funds from the public to further its mission of providing aid and supportive services to members of the military community who have made heroic sacrifices to protect our freedoms. With your purchase of this special edition eyewear, $20 will be provided to the foundation.
The earstems and icons of this unique rendition carry the color purple. This is a tribute to the Purple Heart, the decoration awarded to those who have been wounded or killed in battle while serving in the Military. Oakley Plaintiff is a classic aviator style, combining lightweight C-5 alloy with Mono Shock technology that allows the hinges to hyper-flex beyond their normal open position. The Lead colored frame is matched with Warm Grey lenses that filter and balance light in harsh sun, increasing visual contrast to boost depth perception. A custom Microclear bag is included for storage, and the soft material is engineered for lens cleaning.
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 Base lens geometry
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z80.3 standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power)
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5 metal frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Custom engineered titanium Mono Shock hinge
Available in Lead/Warm Grey