The world knows Shaun White for his gold medal snowboarding and skate prowess. Reaching the top of the podium takes more than performance. It takes signature style, and that's what makes Shaun an icon even when he's not competing. As a member of the Oakley family, Shaun teamed with our best to create a Signature Series of sunglass designs. The gold tones salute the highest achievement an athlete can strive to attain, and the styling pays respect to everything that makes Shaun a true original.
For optical performance worth its weight in gold, we combined High Definition Optics (HDO) with 24K Iridium lens coating to create this collectible. Accented with interchangable metal icons and stem bands in gold tones, the Limited Edition Dispatch pays homage to the highest level of the podium, a place where Shaun White has spent a lot of time. The frame is made of lightweight O Matter and we added a print of Shaun's signature to the inner facing of the earstem. Wear this sunglass on bright, sunny days and take advantage of optical filtering that boosts contrast and depth perception.
- 24 K Lens
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.0 to -3.00 combined power)
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal band and icon accents, with interchangeable Oakley icons
- Additional pair of interchangeable "O" icons included
- Additional "O" icons sold separately
Available in Limited Polished Black/24K Iridium