How many of you have heard of Valentino Rossi? Well, if you haven’t let me tell you, Rossi is one of the most successful motorcycle racers of all time. Besides doing work on the track, the MotoGP Icon has officially signed with the Oakley family as a brand ambassador.
Rossi will be sporting the Oakley eyewear, specifically Oakley’s Holbrook sunglass. In fact, he will be working with the company’s designers to develop his own version of the classic style, and it will be known as the V46 Signature Holbrook.
As brand ambassador, Rossi will be the face of the company’s Icon campaign in Italy and Spain. Rossi is the nine-time world champion with over 79 career victories. His other endorsements include Ducati, Dainese leathers, and Diesl, a designer jean company from VR46's native Italy.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 to -4.00 combined power)
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal bolt accents in front frame
- Metal icon accents
Available in Polished Black/Warm Grey